The revolutionary AERO ONE has turned the demountable market on it's head in there home country. This full 4-season camper uses super tough, super light, racing yacht technology for the body and ultra light aircraft technology for the interior.
That results in strong and light campers.
The body is not only light and strong, it's also beautifully finished and perfectly insulated. The one piece construction guarantees you will never be troubled with leaks, there's no timber to rot and all external fittings and fasteners are in stainless steel or anodised aluminium alloy. The AERO ONE is designed and built to last long.
The AERO ONE is incredibly versatile. Fancy a weekend away surfing? No problem, pop your surfboard on the roof rack, off you go. The AERO ONE attaches to your truck in no time and the light weight, perfect weight distribution and aerodynamic shape make driving a pleasure. When the day is done you can take a shower, hang your wetsuit in the drying locker and enjoy the ride home.
Four wheel drive and compact dimensions ensure you always get the best pitch and best view. Whatever you dream the AERO ONE is ready, willing, and very, very able. AERO ONE fits most double and extra cab style 4×4 pick-ups, it's designed and built to last long and it's available today directly from your Exclusive dealer, Bivakcampers.
AERO ONE offers a lightweight model for all European pick-ups like the Ford Ranger, Volkswagen Amarok, Toyota Hilux, Mercedes X Class, Isuzu D-max, Nissan Navara, Mitsubishi L200 and Fiat Fullback.
The highlights of the AERO ONE:
- Insulated monocoque cabin in white or gray, the thermal bridge-free insulation allows year-round use - with a weight of approx. 460 kg (including supports / without 420 kg).
- Lots of storage space - individual multifunctional area on the right side that can be used with a mobile outdoor kitchen, Eurobox storage system or as a dog bed - additional rubber nets / pockets in the front and on the side in the alcove.
- 2 high-quality windows with mosquito and blackout blinds.
- Fiamma roof hatch 40 x 40 cm with electronic fan.
- Large bed for lengthways sleepers in the alcove measuring 200 x 160 cm. Seating group can also be converted into a bed with the dimensions: 180 x 116 cm.
- Diesel heater with height kit and super-silent diesel pump.
- Frost-free 45 l fresh water tank and 10 l waste water tank.
- one-flame gas cooker that can be used inside and outside as well as a stainless steel sink.
- Standard with a build in fridge and Solar package.
- There is storage space for the Porta Potti toilet or the Bio Toi urine-diverting toilet.
- Electronics with charging booster and AGM battery 95 Ah as well as 230 V external socket and automatic charger.
- Rail left and right Airline rail for optional roll-up awning or sun sail.
The AERO ONE is designed for all types of pick-ups with a double cab, but can also fitted on a 1,5 cab or double cab USA pick-up as well.
The AERO ONE is just as wide as the pick-up, so it can also be used as a load in Germany and Switzerland.